Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rockstar.

Want to know more about me? Let's do a basic survey yo! Ugh!




The Basics
Time And Date-6:27pm; December 19th
Whats Your Name-Ashley.
Whos Your Family-The people that are in it?
How Old Are You-16 years of age.
When Is Your Birthday-August 25th.
Are You Singe/Taken/Confused/Married-I am single..
Whats Your HomeTown-Rocky River, Ohio.
Whats Your Location-My bedroom in Painesville, Ohio.


Apperance
Are You SkinnyChubby/Fat-I am an average teenager.
Are You Short/Tall/Normal-Normal, taller than some friends; shorter than some.
What Is Your Hair Color-Brown.
What Is Your Eye Color-Blue.
Whir Is Your Skin Tone-This color.
Do You Have Any Pirceings Or Tattoos-Just my nose and ears once.


Fashion!
What Is Your Fashion Sense-I like the seventies style, but I'll wear anything cute.
What Is Your Favorite Clothes Designer-I don't like designer, 100$ jeans, kind of clothes.
What Is Your Favorite Shoes Designer-Does Converse count?
What Is Your Favorite Store To Shop-Anywhere in the mall.


Favorites
Color-Pink. Blue. Green. Bright colors.
Drink-Water and green tea.
Alchol Drink-I'm going to stick with water.
Food-Watermelon, grapes, chicken, steak, Subway.
State-I haven't been to many, so...Illionis.
Car-I just love cars in general. As long as it's nice. I love Mustangs and Fusions though.
Person-No specify favorite person.
Music Genre-Rock, hip hop, rap, pop; anything.
Male Singer-I like Robert Pattinson's singing of what I've heard.
Female Singer-Avril Lavigne.
Boy Band-Tokio Hotel, We The Kings, 3OH!3, Hollywood Undead, Gorillaz.
Girl Band-Hmm, I like the Veronicas.
Song-Just look on my myspace music player. But I'll write them anyways; Boom by Anavan. Song For A Winter's Night by Sarah McLachan [?]. I Want A Hippopatmus For Christmas. Lonely People by Augustana. Skyway Avenue by We The Kings. Rockstar by NERD. Peace Sign by NERD feat. Travis from Gym Class Heroes. The Bounce by Jay-Z. Let Me Sign by Robert Pattinson. Eyes On Fire by Blue Foundation.
Type Of Movie-Comedy, horror, romantic comedies.
Movie-The Dark Knight, Just Friends, Disturbia, Must Love Dogs, Twilight.
Place To Go-K-Mart at midnight.


Future
Where Do You See Your Self In 5 Years- 5 years? Let's see, I'll be 21 so almost out of college.
Do You Want Kinds If Yes How Many- When I am older and married and probably just two.
Do You Wanna Get Married- When I'm out of college and find a job and I'm actually WITH someone.
Where Do You Wanna Live- Either in Ohio, New York or Chicago or wherever. I don't know.
What Will Your Job Be- I want to be a pshycharist, but you have to take physics (which I am not good at) and organic and inorganic chemistry. So I'm going to major in pyschology, but I'm going to be a therapist.
What Kind Of Car Would You Have-I want a Ford Fusion :]


Friend And Family
What Are Your Siblings Names- Patrick, Christopher and Melanie.
What Are Some Of YourFriends Names- Katie, Diana, Shaunna.
Who Can You Trust The Most- Those people.
Who Do You Get Along With The Most From Your Family- Everyone, duh! But me and Danielle are awesome like that.
Who Do You Go To For Help- My parents and my friends.


Last Person....
To Say Hi To You- My mom.
That Talk To You- My mom.
That You talked To Over The Phone- My mom.
That You talked To On The Computer- I think it was Katie last night.
Pic You Looked At- The ones I printed up today.
You Hugged- Ben.
You Told Them I Love You- Mom.
To Tell You They Love You- Mom.
You Went Some Where With-Shaunna.


Last Time.....
You Ate Something- About an hour ago.
Drank Something- About an hour ago.
Use The Phone- Around three-ish when my mom called me.
Play A Video Game- A few weeks ago.
Watch A Movie- Last night. I love ABC Family during Christmas!
Watch T.V.- Right now.
You Went To Church- When I was in 4th or 5th grade..
Song You Heard- One of them on my myspace.
You Went To A Concert- In September :[
You Cried- I don't remember, which is good :D
You Got Hurt-Tino ran over my foot on Monday!


Finsh The Sentence
If I Was A...... Tiger, I would be amazing.
If I Had 3 Wishes They Would Be.... To have this one kid, for my dad to not work as much and to see my best friend 6 hours away.
If I Was Stuck On A Island I Would.... Bring a boat of course, or a hot guy ;]
If I Could Have Anyone..... It would be this one kid I have a crush on.
If I Could Have Anything- I would have happiness and peace.
I Have A....... Passion for hip hop music.
I Love...... My family and friends.
I Miss..... March 14th, 2008.


Have You Ever.....
Smoked- No, that's disgusting.
Drank Liquor- Yeah.
Done Drugs- No way.
Been Kissed- Yes.
Did Somethind Against The law- I think so.
Been In A Fist Fight- No.
Been In Love- I don't think so.
Been Drunk- Not really.
Been Clubbing- No.
Been To School- Yeah...
Been Arrested- Nope.
Had A Stalker- Sort of.
Been Harrased/Black Mailed- Yeah..
Been To A Different Fight-What?


Do You....
Have Your Own Cell Phone- I love it.
Have Your Own Computer- I have two, but one is acting up.
Have Your Own Car- No, I don't have a job.
Have A Crush Besides A Celebrity- Yes.
Collect Anything- I loved stuffed animals, no lie.
Hate Your Life-Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment